So after many months of the same question from friends and family... "do you guys have a blog?!" I've broken down and created this space. I think that Jessie and I have pretty much the cutest baby in the world so I thought that all would enjoy seeing her (plus I'm tired of sending enormous emails that take forever to load). So hopefully this will be faster and easier. I'm not going to tell you our life story because you probably know it to this point if you're interested enough to even look at this, so we'll just start from today forward. Although we may share some photos of our most recent travels.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Blog-a-log!
So after many months of the same question from friends and family... "do you guys have a blog?!" I've broken down and created this space. I think that Jessie and I have pretty much the cutest baby in the world so I thought that all would enjoy seeing her (plus I'm tired of sending enormous emails that take forever to load). So hopefully this will be faster and easier. I'm not going to tell you our life story because you probably know it to this point if you're interested enough to even look at this, so we'll just start from today forward. Although we may share some photos of our most recent travels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment